Woocommerce Role Pricing plugin empowers you to set your product prices based on user roles. You can discount or markup prices by fixed or percentage amount. Once the discounts are set only the specified customer and user roles will see the new prices, whereas the rest of the customers will see the regular prices.
It offers unique users experiences, improving their satisfaction and your sales.
This pro version includes:
- You can select to display only discounted prices or original and discounted prices.
- Discounts by products (now variables available)
- Discounts by categories
- If user has various roles, you can select the criterial (higher discount, lower discount, …)
Display special and original prices
You can select between a lot of option to configure your final prices.
Product Discount Method: Rate or amount
Apply to: Regular or sale prices.
Set: Discounts or final prices.
If the user has several roles: Higher discount / Lower discount
Display original price: Users will see the original price and the discounted.
Set discounts to every user role.
According to the other settings, if an user is in multiple roles, the higher/lower value is applied.
If you need create more roles, you can use the User Role Editor free plugin.
You can find more information on Woocommerce Role Pricing Pro documentation page.
- Fixed some issues with variable products.
- Compatible with Woocommerce 3.1.1
- Fixes issues on cart page.
- Now compatible with Woocommerce 3.x
- Improved the admin area.
- Added Num. Decimals as advanced option.
- Fixed clear products cache when plugin values are updated.
- Deleted deprecated filter: wwo_group_pricing_display_original_prices. Use: woo_group_pricing_display_original_prices
- Fixed an issue with <del> tag in variable products.